If your web pages are not optimized, you greatly hurt your chances of ranking well for the terms that matter to your business. We will do extensive keyword research about your pages, including competitive analysis, keyword intent, and more. Then we'll naturally optimize the right elements of your pages for both users and search engines, including title tags, URLs, meta descriptions, h1's, content, images, and internal links. We will provide a full report of everything done, and will even make the changes for you on your site!
What you can expect:
- Full on-page SEO optimization of up to two pages!
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis
- Natural optimization for both users and search engines
- Check and rewrite title tags
- Check URL optimization
- Analyze and tweak meta descriptions (or add them if they are missing)
- Check h1 for proper keyword usage and fix any issues
- Check h2’s and h3’s as well (up to three headings per page)
- Check content for keyword and related keyword density and optimize
- Optimize image name and alt tags
- If appropriate, analyze and fix geographic targeting
- You'll have a dedicated account manager
- Full report of all work done
- We’ll even make the changes for you if you want!
What we need from you:
- Your first and last name
- Your email
- The URL(s) you need to have optimized
- If you want us to do the on-page work, we'll need your login credentials
- Additional instructions or comments you think would be helpful
- What if I need more than two pages optimized?
- This service will stack, purchase as many as you need to cover the number of pages you need on-page SEO done for.
- How long does it take?
- It depends on how many pages you need done. For the two-page service, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Exact delivery depends upon swift communication and information provided when necessary.
- How much will my rankings improve?
- That depends on a lot of different factors, including how competitive your keywords are and what your domain authority and backlink profile look like. It also depends on how much improvement needed to be done. If you were not optimized at all for the right keywords, you could see substantial improvement.